Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gillette Pro Glide


To stray a bit from the whole Sony topic I've decided to talk about razors. Yes, I know it's pretty lame, BUT theres a pretty darn good reason for it.

So recently I was faced with the white strip of doom signaling me to get a new blade for my razor. My sister told me she was headed to CVS and asked if I wanted to go (she bribed me with chocolate but nonetheless I went) I said yes. There's been commercials on TV about this crazy ass razor that is the smoothest shave you have ever had WITH NO TUG! So I said what the hell i'll try this revolution in facial care. Not convinced I was going to be impressed I tore open the box to use the razor once we got home.

I'm kind of embarrassed about the fact that as I finished the first stroke I literally said "HOLY SHIT!!!" out loud with a smile on my face, because of how smooth the shave was. I then began to be joyful as I shaved the rest of my face (lookin like a creep if anybody walked in... and they did) my sister walked in and was like "What happened? Is the razor good?" So I explained to her the story about how fucking awesome this razor is. Yup thats about it.

Oh and major fail on this whole trip to CVS, my sister never got me that promised chocolate *sad face*

Signed

Luis C Mendez

No comments:

Post a Comment